Question

Configuration Price List

• 14 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Community, 

Does anyone know how to get to the Configuration Price List in 22R2?

I seem to not be able to find it.

Thank you in advance for any help you may have.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Alice,

You are correct in that you can’t find it, since there is no standard report showing the option prices for configured parts.

The standard price list just shows the price for the top level part and not the different offsets for the characteristics.

Therefore, the only option is to create a quick report (or some other type of report) to pull the data from the option values tab on the characteristic tab for the required sales part.

I have created an idea for this though for a future enhancement to IFS Cloud 

Configured Parts Price List | IFS Community

Regards,

Antony

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Alice,

I have found the configuration price list now, and you can get to it as follows…

Firstly you need to create Sales Price List for the sales price group that contains your configured parts

Then if you select the part in the part based tab, the configuration price list button is displayed

Then you can enter additional prices for options

Hope that this helps.

Regards,

Antony

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi Antony, 

Thank you.

Unfortunately it seems exactly the same screen as the ‘Configuration Characteristic Based’ tab. 

It is not possible to update all characteristic pricing according to the uplift of the Price List (e.g. increase all prices by 2%). Prices cannot be updated if not on an individual basis (for an engineering company there are thousands of characteristics and they all need to be updated manually one by one in all the price lists they are included). Although the title says ‘Configuration Price List’, it doesn’t have the functionality of a price list. It is not possible to start from a base price as per standard price list. And it is not possible to print a price list.