Solved

What's the flow for combining service orders on one CO?

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I have a customer asking if and how we can combine ESM service orders on one customer order post invoice preview change?  I’m sure there’s a simple way and we didn’t lose that ability but I can’t figure it out.

icon

Best answer by EqeRobertK 15 July 2022, 15:24

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Jerry,

I think this function should do the trick:

Use this dialog to invoice the services provided on a specific site across all work orders for a particular customer. So far I know it is now possible to invoice per WO (use RMB in Report in Work Order) or invoice all sales laine for a specific customer per Site. I am not sure if it is possible to make a specific selection of WO’s. 

Does this help you?

BR,

Robert

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Jerry,

I think this function should do the trick:

Use this dialog to invoice the services provided on a specific site across all work orders for a particular customer. So far I know it is now possible to invoice per WO (use RMB in Report in Work Order) or invoice all sales laine for a specific customer per Site. I am not sure if it is possible to make a specific selection of WO’s. 

Does this help you?

BR,

Robert

No, this is just normal functionality that I know.  If I have several service work orders I want to bill against one customer order and on one invoice, how do I combine them?  We could do that in pre-apps 10.  Also,  I prefer to see things in IFS Cloud and not Apps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi Jerry, maybe this is what you are looking for. you can link a Customer Order to a Work Order (or multiple Work Orders) in teh Customer Informnation section of the Prepare Work Order. When you create an invoice, this should go via this CO.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Yep, that seems to still work...thanks!