Question

Transfereed tasks still ASSIGNED after incomplete in MWO Aurena app

• 22 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All.

Does anybody know about this process?

Using apps10 UPD14, mwo maintenance 10, after incomplete status in mobile, the work task transferred to mobile flag is still checked and also in the work assignment transferred screen with assigned transfer status.

Even choosing the return option in mobile after complete and not creating another assignment.

If I choose the other direction in mobile, after incomplete, to keep first and then return, the process works well and the flag transferred to mobile is unchecked.

There is no failed transaction.

@Bandula , @James Ashmore or anyone else.

Tks a lot for help.

Please see prints.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

Does this flow work fine for Complete? 

As per the information provided, this could potentially be a bug in the system. Please report a support task to RnD through GSO for further investigations.

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi

Does this flow work fine for Complete? 

As per the information provided, this could potentially be a bug in the system. Please report a support task to RnD through GSO for further investigations.

Thanks

Sampath

Hi @skullk , yes. The complete flow works fine.

I’ve already reported a case and let’s wait for investigations.

Br.

Lopes

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

This should already be fixed in Apps10 UPD15.  The relevant bug ID is 161789

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

This should already be fixed in Apps10 UPD15.  The relevant bug ID is 161789

Hi @Uthpala , tks for the info.

I tested the process after applied the BUG and it fixed partially.

Considering the flow that you transfer a worktask to a user, if incomplete, it works fine now. Even keep adn return another time or return right after finish.

But if the user in mobile creates a work order, choose the option “Create a work that I will done”, and after start work decide to incomplete, the system behaviors the sameway.

The sync works well, but the work task transferred to mobile flag is still checked and also in the work assignment transferred screen with assigned transfer status.

Did you guys check this flow?

Tks for help

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @lopespetro 

Please update the support case with latest findings. We will continue the investigation once it reached to RnD.

Thanks

Sampath