Solved

Resource group in New work MWO

• 31 December 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi everyone.

As I try to create a new work (request work that needs to be done or create work that I will perform or report work that I have done), the resource group is mandatory but the list is empty.

The user is already in resource group.

How could I enable it?

I’m using the latest version of playstore IFS MWO maintenance 10.14.1362 in IFS 10 UPD 12.

Tks a lot

icon

Best answer by Nimesh Kasun 31 December 2021, 16:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @lopespetro,

I assume you have created the Resource Group correctly with the Resource Type: Person Group

Would please check with following sample data ? - Note - Data can be differ based on your business scenario

Additionally »

If you did any modification, proceed with an initialization and check whether if it solved your issue. Make sure the correct user has been added to the Resource Group.

Please let me know if worked.

/Nimesh

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro,

I assume you have created the Resource Group correctly with the Resource Type: Person Group

Would please check with following sample data ? - Note - Data can be differ based on your business scenario

Additionally »

If you did any modification, proceed with an initialization and check whether if it solved your issue. Make sure the correct user has been added to the Resource Group.

Please let me know if worked.

/Nimesh

Hi @Nimesh Kasun , tks for the info.

Yes. All I have done as you mentioned above.

I’ll try with another user and mnt org to see if it works.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Sure, let me know the results. :relaxed:

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro  We check connection sites of resource groups against site of new task you are about to create. So please verify you have correct data set up for combination.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro,

Please check Capacity basis tab in the resource details. There should be a record with your resource group.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro  We check connection sites of resource groups against site of new task you are about to create. So please verify you have correct data set up for combination.

Hi @Bandula , tks for the info.

Yes. The company and site connections are OK.

I’m doing more testes this time and I think it’s something related to a delivery applied last week to fix th report in fields bug.

I’m gonna check with support and let you guys know.

Tks a lot.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro,

Please check Capacity basis tab in the resource details. There should be a record with your resource group.

Hi @Dakshinie Wickramasinghe , tks for the info.

The capacity basis are OK, also the start date and %.

I’m doing more testes this time and I think it’s something related to a delivery applied last week to fix th report in fields bug.

I’m gonna check with support and let you guys know.

Tks a lot.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi all.

IT was a delivery problem who cause the issue.

Tks a lot for everyone’s attention!