Remove authorisation for WO

• 3 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi All,

Is it possible to remove authorisation for a Work Order which has already been authorised.

Getting error 'Not allowed to remove authorised or transferred codings' in IFSV 7.5  application instance.

We have checked in Single page report in Work order but there is only option to authorise any WO but not to remove the already authorized WO.

Any suggestions would be helpful to further deep dive into this.

Regards,

Venkat

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I am assuming you’re speaking of authorized transactions.  You can revoke authorization only when the transactions have not been transferred to the G/L.  If the said cost transaction (Personnel, Tool/Facility, Manual External or Manual Expense) has been authorized and has been pushed to the G/L, then you cannot revoke.  You’d have to do the inverse of the transaction to offset it.  I.E. you reported 1 hr of personnel, it’s been authorized and pushed to the G/L, you’d want to report -1 hr of personnel to offset it, authorize it and push to the G/L.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All,

Is it possible to remove authorisation for a Work Order which has already been authorised.

Getting error 'Not allowed to remove authorised or transferred codings' in IFSV 7.5  application instance.

We have checked in Single page report in Work order but there is only option to authorise any WO but not to remove the already authorized WO.

Any suggestions would be helpful to further deep dive into this.

Regards,

Venkat

Hi @Venkat04 , I had a customer using this version and faced the same situation.

They ask IFS support for a customization.

Br.

Lopes