You can follow these steps.

Create Remote Assistance User

Grant permission for your user to work on remote assistance

Go to Solution manger > Remote Assistance > Users

Add your user

Select group and save the record

Configuration on remote assistance

Solution manager > Remote Assistance > Enterprise Settings

1. User Count - Read only count of Remote Assistance users registered in Help Lightning (based on their API and not of Remote Assistance Users within IFS Cloud)
  2. Screen Capture - Allows/disallows screen captures
  3. Recording policy
  • Opt In: recording off by default. Users can enable recording per call
  • Opt Out: recording on by default. Users can disable recording per call
  • Always On: recording enabled on all calls. Users cannot disable recording on any call
  • Off: recording is disabled. Users cannot enable recording on any call

From Task details, Object, Task Step or Main menu you can select “Remote Assistance”

Then you can select either group or specific user you need assistance from.

On calling an Expert Group Help Lightning will call each user in the group in sequence until one answers

And you can go through the training “Service Management – IFS Cloud 21R1” as well.

https://ifs.sabacloud.com/Saba/Web_spf/EU2PRD0185/app/me/learningeventdetail/cours000000000008523?regId=regdw000000000234983&learnerId=emplo000000000010408&returnPage=MyPlan

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@Dakshinie Wickramasinghe  I got an error when creating RA User (Solution Manager >> Remote Assistance >> Users)

Error occured in toggleUser():

java.lang.NullPointerException

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Do you get an error when viewing Enterprise Settings (in Solution Manager > Remote Assistance)?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @James Ashmore 

Something has changed from last week. I certainly couldn't do any of the following. Today its possible

• I’ve successfully register RA (last time there also was an error)
  • Enterprise Settings - it works (no any error)
  • RA users creation - it works (no any error)

Im proceeding further with the configuration

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @James Ashmore 

I have an issue:

When performing call from mobile directly to specified person logged in on desktop

incoming call appear, then click Answer, but no connection is established. Status “connecting..” all the time

When trying to call from mobile once again, not even incoming call notification in desktop user. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

When using the MWO App for Remote Assistance the call uses the Push Notification framework to connect the call.

If the Push Notifications are not working, or not enable on the device then you can see this behaviour.

Can you confirm if you receive Push Notifications on your device? You can test this from Solution Manager > Aurena Native > Installed Apps/Devices by sending a “Test Notification” message

Also, you need to ensure that the browser has the correct permissions to allow the call to happen - pop-ups, microphone, camera etc.

Can you test an Aurena to Aurena call?

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @James Ashmore 

1. Push Notifcation seems not to be working. No any effect on mobile (Android) with MWO when sending test notification from Aurena web client
  2. In Chrome browser Ive checked permissions for camera and mic, there is no my Cloud env (https://ifspsc1-d02.demo.ifs.cloud/) on the list, but I cant add any site. I think it should asked me when site or RA action starts to launch, but it doesnt. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

The same issue with Aurena to Aurena call

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

@James Ashmore 

Thats my mwo android app settings

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Did you manage to get this sorted? If not could you private message me connection details for your environment so I can take a look

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Default system language need to be set into English on Android mobile device 

You can close the case. Thank all for help especially to James!!!!!!