Solved

Permission Set Filter - EquipmentObject

• 25 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I am struggling to filter out Equipment Objects for mwo Maintenance 10 v1.6

Anytime I put a permission set filter for that entity and apply it to the ObjectInformation Activity I get sync errors.  Even a simple filter of 1=2 gives me errors.  

Anyone been able to successfully use a permission set filter on this entity? 

icon

Best answer by Ibrahim Naazir 28 March 2022, 08:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @ctaylor56,

This is an issue with adding PS filters to grouped push entities like Equipment Object to users with multiple user roles. This has been fixed in update 12. Unfortunately I do not think this can be applied as a single patch as it is a group fix and applying these as single patches are not recommended and can cause further issues. My recommendation would be to upgrade to UPD 12.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ibrahim

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @ctaylor56,

This is an issue with adding PS filters to grouped push entities like Equipment Object to users with multiple user roles. This has been fixed in update 12. Unfortunately I do not think this can be applied as a single patch as it is a group fix and applying these as single patches are not recommended and can cause further issues. My recommendation would be to upgrade to UPD 12.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ibrahim

THanks @Ibrahim Naazir , what if I change these to batch?  Can I do a permission set filter then?

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @ctaylor56,

Even so, I would recommend going to UPD 12 at the very least. There have been many fixes to make switching Grouped Push entities to Batch function correctly. If you wish to use some of the Grouped Push entities as Batch entities, that would be my suggestion. 

But yes, if you were to switch to Batch, this would fix the issue I believe.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ibrahim

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

I made the switch to batch and it resolved my issue