Solved

N/A MWO Survey option in Yes/no question

• 5 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All.

Could someone explain how may I use the N/A option in the survey Yes/no type of question?

I’m trying to figure out how to use it and also it would be great if the user has a thrid option to check like N/A.

I have a survey that has a couple of question that sometime may be applicable but some times not. For this case, the third option N/A could be available for the user but he/she needs to choose “no” and write like N/A in the remark field.

I know It’s possible to use the multiple choice with the 3 options (yes, no and n/a) but it takes more time than the yes/no question.

Br.

Lopes

icon

Best answer by skullk 5 December 2022, 02:48

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi

Yes/No questions only have two options “Yes or No”. If the question needs more options, then it has to be configured as a multi choice question so that more options can be included.

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi

Yes/No questions only have two options “Yes or No”. If the question needs more options, then it has to be configured as a multi choice question so that more options can be included.

Thanks

Sampath

Hi @skullk, Thank you fro th info. Do you know why there is this option “N/A” in remark required ?

Br.

Lopes

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @lopespetro 

N/A implies that “remark” is not relevant so the remark field is not presented to the user in any case. It can be configured to be presented when answer given is Yes or No or Both as well.

Thanks

Sampath 

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro 

N/A implies that “remark” is not relevant so the remark field is not presented to the user in any case. It can be configured to be presented when answer given is Yes or No or Both as well.

Thanks

Sampath 

Hi @skullk . Thank you for the explanation.

Br.

Lopes