Solved

MWO Aurena native internal storage picture folder Android

• 11 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi all.

Could someone tell me if there is some schedule to delete automatic the pictures after a certain time in the folder of the internal storage or do I need to do it manually?

After a couple of months, the number of pictures will increase and the device will not support.

Apps 10 UPD14 - MWO Maintenance 10

Tks a lot

icon

Best answer by Binesh 14 March 2022, 05:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

As I understand it, media connected to the work tasks are automatically deleted from the device folder once those work tasks are returned to back office. So no manual action is needed. 
@Binesh @Bandula hope my understanding is correct. 

Thanks

Sampath

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi,

In the Apps 10 Aurena Native framework, there is a functionality to check for disconnected media items and delete them periodically (every 30 minutes). However, I investigated the code and found out that the framework currently only supports this for LUs that have media prefetch turned off (this setting is defined by MWO app developers).

This means that if work tasks have media prefetch enabled, then returning them to the back office won’t delete the media items even though the work task records are deleted from the device.

Thanks and best regards,
Binesh

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi,

In the Apps 10 Aurena Native framework, there is a functionality to check for disconnected media items and delete them periodically (every 30 minutes). However, I investigated the code and found out that the framework currently only supports this for LUs that have media prefetch turned off (this setting is defined by MWO app developers).

This means that if work tasks have media prefetch enabled, then returning them to the back office won’t delete the media items even though the work task records are deleted from the device.

Thanks and best regards,
Binesh

Hi @Binesh and @skullk , tks for the info and explanation.

I was testing and the pictures has been deleted automatic.

That’s what I need.

Br.

Lopes