Question

MWO Aurena Assignment Start/Work Start cannot be later than Assignment Finish/Work Finish

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi All,

Does anyone know about this situation? The start time is not greater than the finish time, but I’m getting a faield transaction.

Using apps10 UPD14, mwo maintenance 10

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi All

I’m also having same issue in Apps 10, UPD14.

Is it as a bug, or new functionality where the Tech can’t report time (Stop time) greater than server time, since I don’t have release notes for Apps 10 UPD14.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @lopespetro 

Have you checked the “Time Zone Offset (hours)” value is configured properly? This value can be found in site window under ‘Extended Site Info’ tab. This needs to setup according to the time difference between your DB and your PC.

In other words, time offset means the number of hours that you want the time on this site to differ from the time in the database.

Adjust that value accordingly and then re try with the failed transaction.

Best Regards,

Yohan

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro 

Have you checked the “Time Zone Offset (hours)” value is configured properly? This value can be found in site window under ‘Extended Site Info’ tab. This needs to setup according to the time difference between your DB and your PC.

In other words, time offset means the number of hours that you want the time on this site to differ from the time in the database.

Best Regards,

Yohan

Hi @lopespetro 

Best Regards,

Yohan

Hi @Yohan Rajapaksha , tks for the info.

I’m checking this but I don’t think this is the problem because I was using before the mWorkOrder app and the settings is the same. In my case the Time Zone offset is zero.

I’m doing more tests to see if I can find something related.

Tks a lot

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi all, similar problem found.

FT - Actual Start cannot be later than Actual Finish.

@Bandula or someone else, you know something about it?

Tks for help!

Actual start is not greater than the finish.

Assignment info.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Yohan Rajapaksha 

Time Zone Offset:0, this means that no time difference between server and client.

Still receiving an error message

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @nkotakonda 

Do your server time/zone and the machine time/zone is same? Then the time offset should be 0. If not you need to adjust that accordingly.

KR,
Yohan

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi everyone.

Raised a case to support: G2330017

Getting lots of failed transaction in this process.

Hope get this fixed asap.

Tks for help

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi everyone,

@Bandula , any news about this situation?

Tks a lot

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Bandula, @skullk  and @James Ashmore .

I found this case with the BUGs.

Do you guys think is related even I’m using UPD14?

According to support, these BUGs fix are from UPD11 and 13.

After apply these pos UPD12, I had no failed transaction. But in UPD14, got them again.

Tks fro help

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro We had couple of fixes in this area in last few UPDs. Any fix done in older UPDs should be in when updated to UPD14. 

So in this case I would suggest to enable sync traces and get the ApI line no you get the error and check bit more. Alternatively raise a support case and GSO team will check that.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @lopespetro We had couple of fixes in this area in last few UPDs. Any fix done in older UPDs should be in when updated to UPD14. 

So in this case I would suggest to enable sync traces and get the ApI line no you get the error and check bit more. Alternatively raise a support case and GSO team will check that.

Hi @Bandula , I could see the transaction in sync trace but could you help to identify what the problem is?

The situation bellow is that the user did the service yesterday but He was able to report just today.

Already created the case but no answer from local support.

G2330017

Follow the text file.

Tks a lot

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Bandula and everyone.

Could you guys help in it?

I haven’t found the solution yet and still waiting for the local support.

According to them, the both BUGs are applied showing in the case bellow but still getting the failed transaction. 

Tks a lot

------ Case E-mail - Customer - shown externally ------

Received: 2022-04-04 04:35:23 (GMT-3) by MTMNEWB

To: subash.perera@ifsworld.com

"Hi Subash,

This is a common update about all the issues we had recently in mWO. You may close this case as we haven't seen this issue after applying the two bugs 158552, 160089 and giving permission to media library as you have suggested. Thank you.

Thank you and best regards,

Srinath."