Question

Cloud 23R1 - mWO Service - Update Assignment Status based on Break Status

• 19 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +12

Hello Team,

We have the below requirement in mobile:

• If the technician has any Assignment in their work list with the next status as ‘Pause’ while the technician has started their Break from the ‘Show Breaks’ screen, we would like to automatically change the Assignment status to ‘Pause’.
  • Similarly, when the technician Ends the Break from the ‘Show Breaks’ screen and if there is an Assignment in ‘Pause’ status, it should be automatically changed to ‘Continue’.

Please let me know if there is any solution for this scenario.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

System only gives an alert to the tech that there is ongoing work (if any) at the time of starting a break. Expectation is, tech sets ongoing work to either pause, complete, or incomplete as appropriate so that is a manual action. 

To always set the ongoing work to Pause automatically, might need a modification. 

Thanks

Sampath

Badge +12

Hi @skullk,

Could you please elaborate what you refer to as modification? Is it something that we can achieve through configuration?

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

What I meant is a customization. I’m doubt if this can be achieved from any of the existing configurations.

Thanks

Sampath 

Badge +12

What I meant is a customization. I’m doubt if this can be achieved from any of the existing configurations.

Thanks

Sampath 

Thanks Sampath. Do you think there is any functionality in 23R2 with which we can perform this through configuration? Would appreciate your inputs.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia