Question

Cloud 22R2 - MWO Service - Service History List

• 17 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +12

Hello,

I would like to view all the Service history for a Site in MWO Service even when an Equipment is not associated to the Work Task. I assume we cannot use the "Service Book" screen for this functionality since it is associated with Objects/Equipment.

Therefore, I've created a new List element with the entity "HistoryJtTask" within Work Details screen in MWO Service. I do not get the desired output but rather can view only the specific Work Task which I’ve opened.

Am I missing any logic or is there any other baseline screen to view the Service History in mobile? Please let me know.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

The Service History for a Site could become very large so I don’t think attempting to display this in MWO is a good idea. Why not use the WO Integrations option to navigate the user to an IFS Cloud web page that shows the information you want the user to see?

Badge +12

Hi @James Ashmore,

Appreciate your suggestion. The technician might be offline sometimes and will be unable to access the Cloud application.

As per our requirement, the technician should be able to view all the details in mobile related to the customer for the past 1 year.  

Based on your statement above, I have a query. Currently, how are we managing the ‘Service Book’ page in mWO Service? Is there an option to utilize that page to display Site history information without Objects being linked?

Please let me know.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

No. The Service Book is based on the Equipment Object only today. Please add this as an Idea to be considered in the future

Cheers

James