Question

Cloud 22R2 - Create and Display Custom Pages Conditionally within Work Details Menu in mWO Service

• 13 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +12

Hello,

Question 1: Can we create custom standard and list Pages using Page Designer and add it to the Work Details menu in mWO Service?

Question 2: If yes, is it possible to have different workflows in mWO Service to hide/display the custom Pages within Work Details based on Work Type?

Workflow Configuration screen in Cloud currently allows to hide/display only the baseline Pages within Work Details.

Any inputs or documentation around these scenarios will be helpful.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @Priyanka Cecilia V, there are unfortunately some known limitations that currently prevent navigation to custom pages in Mobile.

I’m curious about your use case! It could be a useful example for us, so can you share your hide/display scenario if you don’t mind please? Feel free to DM me if you prefer that.

Thanks,

Rukmal

Badge +12

Hi @rukflk,

Our client has certain screen functionalities in mobile currently (other application not IFS) where they hide and display screens based on the Task Type. We would like to provide the same feature in mWO Service as well. In Baseline mobile, there are screens which are not part of our requirement but we are unsure if we can modify those Entities to suit our need.

Therefore, we are trying to create custom screens with different custom entities in mobile. As mentioned earlier, based on the Work Type, we would like to hide/display the custom screens. 

If there are know limitations, could you please suggest alternate solutions for this scenario? Kindly let me know if you need more details.

Kind Regards

Priyanka Cecilia