Question

Cannot enable Maps in attachments panel in IEE

• 11 February 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +3
  1. Maps attachment panel does not appear in the client anywhere at the moment. I need it to connect map possitions to mwo so I first tried to connect it to prepare work order window in IEE.
  2. I have added MapPosition^ to ActiveSeparate LU in Object Connections
  3. I refreshed cache and tried restarting the client a couple of times. But the Map panel doesn’t seem to apear. But when I remove and re-add the other options in Object Connection, like media library those panels get removed and re-added right away. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @levnimesn ,

I checked this and works as expected. Only thing is, after update object connection you need to re-login to EE. Is this the screen your are checking ? 

Badge +3

Thanks for the Reply bandula. I logged out and relogged back into IEE but still I am not able to see the Map Position panel. I am trying on Prepare Work Order Window and using the ActiveSeparate LU to add the object connection details. Map positions does not seem to work in this window as well as any other window. Is there more prior setting up to do in order to get Map Position Attachment Panel Enabled? My system parameters for map look like below. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi, Are you able to try with login as app owner? So we can rule out any access issue.Furthermore check another screen like Functional object (lu - EquipmentObject)

Badge +3

Thanks for a reply Bandula, it doesn’t work as ifsapp either. And not working on other screens. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @levnimesn 

Can you please check whether you can see the virtual map when you navigate to the ‘Application Base Setup’ > "Map Services" > "Virtual Map’

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @levnimesn , for me works well just setting up the object connection.

Maybe there is a problem in the instalation or did you check if there is an invalid object or package?

Br.

Lopes