Question

Apps9: Why cant i see the Notify Me and Incident Reporter Apps in 'Applications' under the touch apps

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Am trying to get Incident Reporter into proper use and i would like to add some custom fields. 

Following instructions, I can see you need to add via the entity details. However, when i look i cant see notify me OR Incident reporter!

All i can see is CRM companion

When i look at the server config i can see these are enabled.

Any ideas?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Configuration for Incident Reporter and Notify Me on Apps 9 are done on the Touch Apps Server or Touch Apps Cloud configuration page. There is no deployment into IFS Applications 9 that you can see or configure in the IEE client.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Thanks, James. Am seeing very little options from the touch app cloud configuration page. Am i right in thinking that custom fields cannot be deployed to these apps?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Some can and some cannot. I suspect its not possible in Incident Reporter. The concept of these Touch Apps is that they have zero footprint in terms of deployment in IFS Applications hence why it isn’t always possible to configure Custom Fields 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@James Ashmore , was incident reporter discontinued?  Is it available in Cloud? If not, is there plans to make it available for cloud? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Yes Incident Reporter was discontinued in IFS Cloud along with a number of other Touch Apps.

Given the functionality is readily available in the Web client in IFS Cloud the need for these native apps is vastly reduced.

Cheers

James