Solved

Missing Functionality in IFS 10 - Project Transactions

• 7 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi!

There used to be a functionality in IFS9 where we could RMB on project transactions and send these transactions as links to other employees within the company.

With the upgrade to IFS10, this functionality no longer exists.

Is there a way to re-introduce this functionality back into our Project Transactions page?

Thanks!!

icon

Best answer by Ushan Senarath 13 December 2022, 04:41

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @NPCCHLOE,

I have tested the RMB option in the latest core environment of APP10 (UPD18) and it works as expected.

I hope this is the functionality you are referring to.

Once this action is performed, the recipient gets a steam notification.

Hope this answers your question. If so, be kind enough to mark it as the best answer.

Best regards,

Ushan

Badge +3

Hi Ushan,

The functionality does not appear for us at all therefore I may be wrong presuming that this changed with an update but I’m not sure how to bring this functionality back if it works for other IFS10 users but not us.

Thanks,

Chloe

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @NPCCHLOE,

I did a quick knowledge search to find if there is a separate bug fix for this issue. This has been previously reported by a customer as a support case (via G2329413) and technical investigation findings reveals that fix has been released through UPD15 from the core release and there is no separate bug fix which can be merged. 

Thus, the solution is to upgrade to UPD15 or later.

Until the upgrade, the customer can use below as a workaround,

>Navigate to the Project Transactions window as needed.
>Select the record or records as you need.
> Click on the Output tab below at the bottom of the application. 
>Click on the Custom Export tab. 
>Export the results as you need into a .csv file or which is needed as the scenario. 
>Once exported you can send the results to mail receipts through outlook or any email application.

Hope this answers your question.

Best regards,

Ushan