Question

SEARCHING BY GROUP OR INDIVIDUAL

• 14 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Is there a way to search by Report Distribution Groups, and individual?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @LScruggs70 ,

It’s not possible to search that window by the individual user… since the Advanced search option is also disabled for that screen.

If your requirement is to know/get the document distribution group in which a particular user is included, you can execute the below select statement in SQL Query Tool in the application or in the PLSQL developer.

select group_name from ifsapp.distribution_group_member
where member = 'USER_ID'

Replace user_id with the user_id of the user you want to see.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @Mohamed Infaz could you please help out on this or tag who could help?
Thanks & Best Regards,
Yasas

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Yasas,

This form seems to be a component in FNDADM in that case it should be directed to framework right?

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @LScruggs70 ,

If you take the Presentation object for the specific report you can search it from “Presentation Object Grants” window. here you can manage the grants for the report.

for this example I have taken “Security Per User” report

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Hi @Mohamed Infaz thanks I asked Shanka to check on the same, if this needs WADACO / Distribution assistance as well or we could clarify :)

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

@Yasas Kasthuriarachchi  sure thing :)

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thanks for the replies.  Sadly I don’t seem to have access to Presentation Object Grants.  I’ve searched for it at every angle.  I was able to find the group the individual is associated with so that was helpful.  

Follow up question:  I am wanting to locate all the items that he/she is needing to approve.  Requisitions etc.  This is why I figured searching by individual would be most helpful.