Solved

Scrap Reason on shop order operation

• 28 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Is there an IFS overview or a db view to get the shop order operation scraped quantities with the entered scrap reason. ?

Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Björn Hultgren 28 February 2022, 09:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

When you report operation scrap, two transactions are created; one in operation history, and another in inventory transaction history. On the later you can find the clocking note.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

When you report operation scrap, two transactions are created; one in operation history, and another in inventory transaction history. On the later you can find the clocking note.

Thank you for your prompt reply. But I need a way to get the scarp reason. Can not track the scrap reason with the Transaction code. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi,

I guess you can have the information that you need in the Shop Order /History tab.

As you know there is a material Transaction History tab there and you can see all scrap cause and shop order/operation information. The DB view is called MATERIAL_HISTORY

Regards

servet

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

My bad, I thought it was the scrap note you where looking for. 

In Inventory Transactions History you can find the Scrap Reason in the Return/Scrap field.

You can also see it in Labor and Operation History page in the Scrapping Cause field.