Solved

IFS ERP Documentation

• 3 March 2020
  • 8 replies

Badge +5

Does anybody have any documentation regarding IFS ERP ? or Can you recommend an external source ?   

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Yasas Kasthuriarachchi 29 July 2021, 12:35

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Harshak

I assume you require technical/work instruction type documentation?

I do not know of any documentation free for use. If you have an IFS installation or the Race database demo installed, then you should have had documentation supplied as a part of that install. Other than that, I have only ever received documentation that accompanies official IFS training. I assume some IFS partners will also supply documentation to support their products.

Regards

Mike

Badge +1

Check out the new academy ifs.sabacloud.com. Some of the free courses there come with an updated pdf documentation 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

ifs.sabacloud.com isn’t available unless you have an account, @VladiD ...

Badge +3

Does anybody have any documentation regarding IFS ERP ? or Can you recommend an external source ?   

Thanks 

What kind of document are you looking? Functional or Technical ? Please be specific so we can help you on same.

Badge +5

Thanks 

What kind of document are you looking? Functional or Technical ? Please be specific so we can help you on same.

I am Looking for Functional document. 

Badge +5

ifs.sabacloud.com isn’t available unless you have an account, @VladiD ...

Hi There,

What kind of account should i have ? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi @HarshaK ,

If the IFS documentation is correctly setup, then you can navigate to Functional documentation from the IFS Application. 

• IFS Applications Navigator > Help > IFS Applications Help

More info: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +30

Publicly available documentation for all !

https://docs.ifs.com/

Functional documentations are also now available at https://docs.ifs.com/ifsclouddocs/​​​​​​