Question

ESG emmision tracker

• 2 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Badge +4

Hello, 

where can I find this page in IFS CLOUD?

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

AFAIK, Emission Tracker is offered in the Sustainability Hub. The app is a standalone Microsoft Teams app and is not part of IFS Cloud that can be accessed through the browser. Hope this helps.

Ref: https://www.ifs.com/assets/cloud/ifs-cloud-sustainability-planner

Badge +4

AFAIK, Emission Tracker is offered in the Sustainability Hub. The app is a standalone Microsoft Teams app and is not part of IFS Cloud that can be accessed through the browser. Hope this helps.

Ref: https://www.ifs.com/assets/cloud/ifs-cloud-sustainability-planner

Hi Buddhika, 

thank you for your answer…..how can I connect data from Microsoft Teams to IFS Cloud? 

Thank you

Anna Vojtová 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@CdcAnnaaV There are some courses/ informational videos on this topic in IFS Academy, please refer to those to get a comprehensive understanding. Search for Sustainability Hub and you will find those.

Badge +4

@CdcAnnaaV There are some courses/ informational videos on this topic in IFS Academy, please refer to those to get a comprehensive understanding. Search for Sustainability Hub and you will find those.

I try to study the courses about ESG/Sustaunabiluity HUB...but, I have no Idea where in my MS TEAMS i can find the screens whixh was in videos:

Is it like some app in MS Teams or some workflow for Emission tracker? 

VIDEO: 

My MS TEAMS: 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@CdcAnnaaV You can get it added to your MS Teams using the MS AppSource

Refer to the screen capture below.

Badge +4

@CdcAnnaaV You can get it added to your MS Teams using the MS AppSource

Refer to the screen capture below.

Hi Buddhika, 

we just try to install MS teas sustainability hub: 

But in Academy for ESG they using another view with something like “Emission tracker” with source 1 ..3. 

Are you able to help? 

thank you 

Anna Vojtová 

Badge +4

IS IFS Emission tracker included in IFS Cloud Sustainability hub?
If so, where we can find it in that app?
OR, is Emission tracker a stand alone app?
If so, where we can get it?

Badge +3

@CdcAnnaaV IFS Emission Tracker is built with Power Apps and is currently having limited access. It’s an Early Access SKU which RnD team needs to be contacted for access.

You can refer here for more details: IFS Cloud Emissions Tracker - User Instructions.pdf

If you would like to learn more information contact @Bas de Vos 

Badge +1

For more information you can contact @Caitlin Keam.