Solved

CTO Part Configuration Status is Parked

• 13 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Recently Upgraded to APPS10 and we have a few part configuration statuses in Parked State. How can we change the cofiguration status once the Shop Order is Started? We can view the configuration but we can’t receive it into inventory, we get an error. How can we process the shop and receive the part?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by arebbeadle 13 September 2021, 20:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @arebbeadle ,

RMB (Right Mouse Button) on your Shop Order>Configuration>Edit (Instead of View)

Then You can edit your Configuration Characteristic lines with valid Values then >RMB Complete

Once it has been completed you can proceed with your Shop Orders.

Thanks,

jagath 

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Shop Order is pegged to a Customer Order line and Shop Order is already ‘Started’. If I RMB on Customer OL>Configuration>Edit I get an error. If IFS allowed shop order to be ‘Started’ while Configuration is ‘Parked’ then there should be an IFS process to complete the order.

Any suggestions?

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

@arebbeadle ,

If the Shop Order has been created from a CO, I think this is a Data Migration issue. 

Can you try Edit Configuration from Shop Order window?

If not, I would suggest you to add a Support case to IFS.

Thanks,

jagath

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

I Unpegged the Customer Order line from the shop order. I was able to edit the configuration on the Customer Order Line and Complete the configuration. I the manually pegged the customer order line back to the shop order. I was able to receive the configured part into inventory and it automatically Reserved the customer order line.

All is good.