Solved

Where do I find the planned release schedule for IFS Maintenix?

• 7 February 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge +2

I was trying to find the Release Schedule for IFS Maintenix but couldn’t find it.

I found the master article for release schedule that is tagged as a related topic. However, this article didn’t contain any information regarding when SP6 and SP7 is planned to be released.

icon

Best answer by Nadine 7 February 2022, 17:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

IFS Maintenix 8.3 SP6 is planned to be released and made generally available on 07/Apr/22. Moving forward IFS Maintenix service packs will be coordinated with the release cycle of IFS Cloud, which consists of an annual spring and fall release.

Badge +2

Is this plan published somewhere here on the IFS Community?

Sorry, but I am new to this platform.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Actually the IFS Maintenix release schedule is not yet available in the IFS Community. Thank you for raising the question. We will need to look into this.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Maintenix SP6 content is currently included in the IFS Roadmap - which covers all IFS products. You can find it here: 

The roadmap is published twice a year. We will be publishing SP7 content by mid April.

Badge +2

IFS Maintenix 8.3 SP6 is planned to be released and made generally available on 07/Apr/22. Moving forward IFS Maintenix service packs will be coordinated with the release cycle of IFS Cloud, which consists of an annual spring and fall release.

What is the status of release 8.3-SP6 of Maintenix?

I haven’t received a bulleting stating that it has been made GA even though the planned date is passed. Maybe there is new information about the release date but I still do not know where I obtain that information.

@Hashani Fernando 

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

You would have received an email with the IFS Maintenix Product Bulletin for v8.3-SP6 GA last week. The documentation is now available at https://community.ifs.com/maintenix-8-3-sp6-336.

Badge +1

It is the scheduled date to place an order in case of purchasing order, while it is the scheduled date to give manufacturing instructions in case of manufacturing order.

Badge +1

Thank you for raising the question. We will need to look into this.

myfiosgateway.com
mobdro