IFS level of customer focus...?

• 23 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

As a recent customer of IFS, I have been alarmed by IFS seeming to provide low standards of support and backup. Be interested in the views of any other customers ?  Many thanks and regards

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi Adam - I’m sorry to hear that you feel that way. Can you explain what you mean by low standards of support and backup? Do you mean our SLAs? We have departments dedicated to customer support and success - a lot of whom interact here in the forum; we’re always happy to hear where you feel things can be improved.

Badge +1

Greetings Kristen, thanks for commenting. Our topics are raised already with several IFS colleagues. Here am hoping to get a wider balanced view from IFS customers, on what life as an IFS customer is like for them - maybe we were unlucky in our early experiences and its not the norm

Badge +1

Adam, In my experience it is usually down to finding the right people to contact in what circumstances. Contacts are key.

If you need any help contact me, directly.

Customer IFS PM, with experience of a number of Implementation Partners 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Adam Rodda, I’m also a recent customer of IFS Cloud since December 2021, and I sometimes have the very unpleasant sensation of being answered by a BOT on IFS Support web site.
In some cases I have actually to harrass them to have priority raised or get the beginning of an answer…

But @KristenGastaldo, to finish this post on a more positive note ;-) I’ve been told that since the end of July some of your internal processes have changed to improve all that ? Can you either confirm or explain please ?

Badge +1

Thank you for sharing your experiences and suggestions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hey @HDAL - Change is constant at IFS, but I’d have to ask which exact policies may have changed since July. I can say that we are currently in the process of doing a redesign of the current customer support portal - which will make creating a case or requesting a service much less complicated. The changes to the form should help with setting the correct priority level on cases, too. 

We’re also going to be expanding the team that creates knowledge articles, so there will be many more helpful resources on the site.