Question

Language change in Aurena

• 24 October 2021
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi, I am not able to change the language to Arabic in Aurena or IEE.

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @EnvManasM ,

Please follow this path to change the language in Aurena.

This will change the language after few seconds.

For IE, please follow this path.

In IE, after you follow this path, you need to restart the application to view the changes.

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi EnvManasM

You can refer below article in order to change the language when login into IEE Client.

Hope this will help you. :slight_smile:

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nipuni

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

I tried with that option only the look changed in the application, details are still displaying in english.

In IEE I am not able to get the Arabic option

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @EnvManasM ,

Can you please try to change the language in IEE as suggested below. (I assume you are using APP10)

1. Open the IEE by holding the Shift key. 
  2. Then you will get the log in window like below.

1. Select the desired language (Arabic)
  2. Go to the window and check if translated.( Note :IEE and Aurena has different paths for translations)
Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

Here also I can’t find the option. Only I can see only the English Option. May be there should be some setup to enable all the language in Apps 10.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @EnvManasM ,

You need to add the Arabic language from the application. Please follow below path, tick the Arabic language and save. Then you will able to choose the language from my previous steps.

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

Language setup did as per the defined path but no option for Arabic

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @EnvManasM ,

Can you refresh cache of the Arabian language using below option and try again?

Kind Regards,

Kalpa.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Before refreshing cache, first check that translations are installed for Arabic. If not you need to install the language.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

This option is also checked in the application and refresh language cached has also been done.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi,

If you followed above step (enabling language, refreshing language cache, check translations are available) and if you still have this problem then this needs to be investigated technically.

I feel it is good to report this issue to support and get their help. When reporting this check all users has the same problem or specific user and pass that information as well.

BR,

Deepthi

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Thanks Deepthi..Will check with users and than raise case.