Question

[ HCM ] - New Employment Draft & Template not updated

• 19 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi

If you need to update the new employment draft and template about the “Data processing purposes”, you can change the date, save the modification, but the change date has not been saved, and we only have the date of the day purpose all the time.

Look at the join file :

New_employment_draft_screenshot_1 = Selection of the template to update

New_employment_draft_screenshot_2 = Date by default = date of the day

New_employment_draft_screenshot_3 = New date 

New_employment_draft_screenshot_4 = Information that the template has been updated

New_employment_draft_screenshot_5 = Date by default = date of the day 

New_employment_draft_screenshot_6 = create a new employment with the wrong date.

Thank you all

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @Eric FOULART ,

I have investigated the issue in our internal environment with the latest UPD and noted that the issue exists in this environment as well(Tested in Aurena IFSAPP10 Regional Test CMB)

As you can see in the below screen capture, I have changed the data processing date and Finished updating the Template.

But after modifying the Update Date, as shown in the below screen capture the date is not modified.

Due to this reason, I believe this is a bug in the IFS Aurena Application which needs to be resolved.

Could you kindly report a case to IFS Support, so that we can report this to RnD and fix the issue?

Best Regards,
Thanushi