Question

Vacation Time Balance not Decrementing as Vacation Reported

• 9 April 2024
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello Community,

My company starts yearly Vacation allocation on May 01.  Last year in ‘23 (after May 01), as employees reported Vacation via Time Card, some employees’ time was deducted from their Vac. Time Balance while others’ time was not deducted (all with the same setup).  Oddly, sorting employees by Emp ID showed a relation - there was a cut midway through the sort where those above the cut, time was deducted, those below the cut,  reported vacation time was not deducted.  Eventually (January time-frame) the the issue “fixed itself,” as attached screen shot “Balances Accruals and Withdrawals” shows.

But this left us with a lot of reconciliations.  I’ve attached some historical screen shots of Employee 90211.  This person’s vacation time deduct didn’t start working until Jan. ‘24.  I cannot find where the 9 ten-hour Vacation days went, if they went anywhere.  They didn’t automatically end up in the “VACATION” Balance (they should have).  All the previous years’ vacation balances were not valid on or after May 01, ‘23.   In our “TEST” environment (from JUL’23) - I’m not able to replicate the issue.

What I’m I missing???

0 replies

Be the first to reply!