Question

Rename Function in App10

• 27 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi All,

Can we rename the part number which is only lot-tracked enabled? (Assuming the entire lot is in inventory).

I am asking the similar scenario which is available for serial parts under ‘Part Serial’ window, RMB option ‘Rename...’ ?

3 replies

Badge +3

Hi All,

Can we rename the part number which is only lot-tracked enabled? (Assuming the entire lot is in inventory).

I am asking the similar scenario which is available for serial parts under ‘Part Serial’ window, RMB option ‘Rename...’ ?

Hi Thieuban.

You can use counting report for it. Make countout transtaction to remove stock from old part and make counin transaction to put stock on new part.

Best regards.

Userlevel 2
Badge +8

Hi @nmmjacek ,

We need to have rename history in system. Ideal goal is not to remove the stock. Even if we remove,  I do not see any option to rename the part number.

This is mainly for modification compliance.

Badge +3

Hi @nmmjacek ,

We need to have rename history in system. Ideal goal is not to remove the stock. Even if we remove,  I do not see any option to rename the part number.

This is mainly for modification compliance.

@Thieuban counting report is tracked in inventory part history. Also You can make a comments on it.