Solved

Limit user's Access to Register Purchase Order Arrival

• 5 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +6

Hi Experts

is there any way to Restrict (or Specify) which user can Register Purchase Order Arrival based on different  Parameters like Part,  Requisitioner , Purchase order or something like that?

as far as I know when  a permission set has got access to Register Purchase Order Arrival is made and then that permission Set is assigned to a user, the user Can Register Purchase Order Arrival for all Purchase Orders, but I want to limit user’s Access so that he cant do same thing for all Purchase Order

icon

Best answer by Manulak 5 February 2024, 10:29

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @mohammad.bohlouli67 

what IFS version do you use?

Badge +6

Hi @mohammad.bohlouli67 

what IFS version do you use?

Hi

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

In IFS APSS 9 and 10 you can just deprive the permission to a tab but not based on different parameters. Therefore I don’t think so it will work in APPS 7.5.

In my opinion it will be modification.

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

@mohammad.bohlouli67 Hi, you cannot do this in standard 7.5. Easiest way is to do some configuration by introducing a custom event\action, which prevents users from registering (depend on your criteria).

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@mohammad.bohlouli67 You cannot control the access to the data level using the permissions. Either you need to go for a modification as @Link suggested or you can use configurations (custom event/ actions) for some extent, it depends on the requirement though.