Solved

Infographics

• 11 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 7 replies

Dear IFS User Community, I am looking for any IFS related “infographics” (visual representation of information, data, statistics) to help support IFS related business change communications, across the organisation I work for, in advance of our IFS go-live. If there are any examples of successful / informative infographics, please do share. Thank you in advance IFS User Community.

icon

Best answer by Le1gh 20 April 2022, 16:59

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Please refer the below community threads and check whether you can find something.
Is there any presentation on IFS Cloud Processes as Inforgraphics? | IFS Community

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello Kelum Pradeep Kumara, thank you for your prompt reply. I have tried (so far unsuccessfully) to access the link you have provided as it appears from error message received that I “do not have the correct permissions. This content is restricted to a select group of members”. The thread that you have suggested / recommended does look appropriate though, and therefore please do advise if I can view this information another way, or how to request additional access to this restricted “select group of members”. Thank you again, and any further help / guidance would be very much appreciated. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

I spoke with the author of the content and they agreed it can be shared with customers. I moved the article to the public Knowledge Base so @Le1gh should be able to access now!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello KristenGastaldo….thank you for speaking with the IFS author of this content and agreeing that it can be shared with IFS customers. Very much appreciated. I have tried again today to access this material (it does appears that it will be very useful information to help with IFS related communication with my global colleagues in advance of our IFS go-live)...however, unfortunately I continue to not be able to access. Please could you direct / advise me where to find this material now that it has been copied to the IFS public Knowledge Base ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Le1gh  - Apologies for my delay. The KB is public here: 

Can you let me know if you can’t access? You have customer permissions, so it is available to you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hello KristenGastaldo, thank you for response. I can confirm that I can now access the presentation. Unfortunately, the infographic provided in the presentation was not what I was looking for (“IFS infographics  that would help support IFS related business change communications across the organisation I work for”). By way of an update, since originally posting my request above, I have managed to separately find an IFS infographic that will prove useful in business change related communications, and it was infographics similar to the attached content that I was hoping / looking for. That said, you have indeed provided a link (and authorised access) to an IFS infographic, so I thank you for that. If the attached example does help to further clarify the requirement / request, and similar information to the attached does exist elsewhere across IFS, please do continue to share. Very many thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Thanks for coming back to share @Le1gh . I’ll mark your response as the correct one, but the topic remains open for anyone else to add to it!