Solved

Where are the EDI schemas stored in Apps 10?

• 4 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Can someone please tell me where the Schema’s are located for EDI documentation.  In Apps 8 they were stored in the following path that is no longer in Apps10:

Open IFS Applications
2. Navigate to IFS Solution Manager/Integration/Interface Browser/By Module/Internet Transaction Services/BizApi's 3. Click on the BizAPI name you need a schema file for 4. Then, at the very top of the window, select the pull-down menu which currently displays "General Information", and then select 'Request XSD Schema'."

icon

Best answer by mmullozzi 10 March 2021, 18:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Nevermind, I found where the information is stored!

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Could you share what you found and where?

Thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

You bet.  You must go to the IFS web landing page for your site and add admin at the end.  https://ifsappxx.xxxx.com:48080/admin

From their click on interface browser form the other links.  Then select BizApi to see the EDI documentation.  You can’t type in the standard EDI document #’s like 810, instead you have to search for “send_invoice” for 810’s.  Then you can select the xml for in or out that you want or see a samle xml.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Awesome, thanks. We upgraded from IFS 7 a couple of years ago and I’ve never noticed this!