What are all the thins to check in IFS application after a DB refresh.
How can I identify that it is perfectly refreshed?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks and regards,
Best answer by Ragaventhan Sathananda
It depend on your environment settings and configurations you use. But in general terms I would recommend below points to check before and after the refresh whether it has the same parameters.
- batch queue configuration
- delivery differences (installed Components window)
- system parameters, plsqlap environment tab & IFS Connect Configurations
- License Management window information
- Connect server’s listener port (Setup IFS Connect window)
- database backup method configuration and archive logs parameters
- undo tablespace names
- oracle directory names and paths
These are the basic which came to my mind to be verified after the database refresh and this is what we follow as a standard as well. But there's a catch if you are using customized tables and information on the environment those need to be verified as well.
Hope this clears your question! If this comment satisfies you please mark it as the best answer so others will also get benefited from this post.