Solved

Setting up for Mobile Expense

• 22 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

We understand we will need to replace Touch Apps ‘Trip Tracker’ for Expense reporting, to Mobile Expense using Auena at some point in the future. I have skimmed almost all of the Aurena Technical documentation and don’t see anything that I recognize regarding how to get IFS Aurena on a mobile device so that Expense Reporting can be used on that device. I do see  ‘device set up’ in Options but only Apps for Service and Maintenance. Can anyone point me to relevant documentation (or share their experience/steps)? Thanks!  

icon

Best answer by anmise 23 February 2021, 07:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7

We understand we will need to replace Touch Apps ‘Trip Tracker’ for Expense reporting, to Mobile Expense using Auena at some point in the future. I have skimmed almost all of the Aurena Technical documentation and don’t see anything that I recognize regarding how to get IFS Aurena on a mobile device so that Expense Reporting can be used on that device. I do see  ‘device set up’ in Options but only Apps for Service and Maintenance. Can anyone point me to relevant documentation (or share their experience/steps)? Thanks!  

Hi,

Trip Tracker still exists on Apps10, so no change there. At some point there will be an Aurena Native app, but not sure that will happen on Apps10. If you want to use Aurena (online) to report expenses, there’s really no setup required, you just run it in your browser. There’s a ‘Quick Expense Reporter’ screen in Aurena that you can use as well as the normal ‘New Expense’ assistant. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

Thanks Andre’ for your reply. Some more comments from me:

• In Roadmap for IFS Cloud 21R2 we have planned: Next generation Trip Tracker and Time Tracker apps for Aurena Native.
  • Quick Expense Reporter (as was introduced to IFS Applications 10 Update 8). Here is material from IFS Insider YouTube videos, the video with name “Quick and Easy Travel Expense Reporting with IFS HCM”  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODwSqtxDrVM&list=PLKfyyVAa3fsRcvHR-DugK7Rt3hHoed6za&index=38&t=23s  Please look at the video as presents it in Aurena both from laptop and from mobile device. 

Best Regards,

Kicki Ingvarsdotter