Solved

Search options - Cloud

• 21 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 355 replies

Am I missing something?  This is one example.  There are other screens similar I find.  When I open the Purchase Order screen why is “Order Number” not one of the default search selectors?  Is this an unusal request?  

Another ‘pet peeve’ would be that I have to re-select this Order No search field every time I open the screen.  Is there any way to ‘save’ which search options have been selected previously?  It’s such a waste of time/so inefficient.  

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Roel van Zwieten 21 July 2023, 15:56

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

It should actually remember which search fields you've used before and keep them as the default search selectors when you next open the screen. I just checked this and when I open the PO screen it shows the Order Number for example (because I've selected and searched on this before).

Are you using the back button in the browser to open the screen again, or are you opening it through the navigator?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Thanks, @Roel van Zwieten .  I’ll keep an eye open.  There are two of us currently doing work logging with the same login so that may be affecting what I’m seeing.

Linda

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Interestingly, @Roel van Zwieten, I have just had this happen again.  

In Project Definition, I added “Project ID” field to search on but then, having logged off and back on again, the “Project ID” is not in the search options again.  

Is this a bug, do you think?

Thanks

Linda

Badge +3

Hi, have you selected the correct startup behavior under Search Settings? You can choose to always run latest search when you enter the page.

Brg

Kathleen

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi, have you selected the correct startup behavior under Search Settings? You can choose to always run latest search when you enter the page.

Brg

Kathleen

Hi Kathleen

I night not always want to run the exact same search each time though.  Or are you saying that’s the only way to keep those search parameter choices the same?

Thanks

Linda

Badge +3

Hi,

I do not know if it is the only way, for me the Order No is there as a Search field, so here the system remembers. Just thought that it might help you.

Kathleen

Badge +1

The following topic could be related: personal prodile setting lost repeatedly