Question

Problem saving counter lobby element

• 25 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

In one of our cloud dev environments, we cannot save or edit a counter lobby element (regardless of which one we choose). It works in other environments and it worked the day before. And it works with a pie chart element with the same data source. The error is  from Composite_Page_Repository_API.Save_Element and it seems that the CLOB supposed to contain the element xml data is empty at that point. Any ideas on how to get out of this situation?

Have tried Fnd_Admin_Jms_API.Send_Jms_Message('CLEAR_LOBBY_CACHE', 'ALL' , 'ifsapp-int'); picked from the same API but it did not do the trick.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Update: the problem disappeared after the daily shutdown and restart of the environment. But it would be good with a better method of resolving this situation if it happens again.

Badge

I also faced this same Counter Lobby element designer saving issue in PROD environment.But CFG environment not had any issue .After Restarting PROD environment it was OK.

Thanks You Kenneth Pettersson CGI For your Idea.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I am having this issue as well.  It must be a bug.  My work around it to make an edit then select another element.  I will get a pop up that asks if I would like to save. 

screenshot of no save button