Solved

Possibility to Show All records on long lists

• 9 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hello, in IFS Cloud on 21R2 version we are missing functionality that would allow to show all records in the list without need to click on the button 'Show more' on the end of the list (it is very inconvenient in case of more than 100 records). I understand that current 'Show next' approach should optimize the performance but in the Record selector next records are loaded automatically once user reach the end of the list. Can this automated load be turned on also in standard list?

icon

Best answer by Kasun Balasooriya 9 December 2021, 14:02

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @osojans ,

This is a good suggestion and Ideation in IFS Community is soon going to be open for IFS customers. 

More info regarding ideation for customers is available in Mindful Magazine Volume 3 (Pages 30-33). 

I did not see any plans related to adding a similar functionality as in record selector for the list view. You can certainly report this trough a case so that IFS support can forward this to RND until ideation is available for all. 😊 

Thanks,

Kasun

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

This is making work in IFS Cloud rather difficult for people working with larger lists of data. I though this was on the IFS R&D roadmap to adress but maybe it didn’t make it to 21R2, any plans for 22R1?