Solved

Need information on CUSTOMER_ORDER_API.START_RELEASE_BLOCKED

• 12 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello,

Currently, I am building automation for blocked customer orders to get automatically unblocked when a payment is made to an account and their available credit >= blocked customer order cost.

Since I cannot automate this via a workflow due to the commit limitation for customer order flow that prevents a rollback, I am attempting to accomplish this via an event action. 

Can someone please shed some light on the CUSTOMER_ORDER_API.START_RELEASE_BLOCKED call? I see that in the create statement for the procedure that there is a “release_from_credit_check_” variable which I need help with finding what value this is supposed to represent. Is this a boolean value? 

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

icon

Best answer by dsj 12 December 2023, 23:54

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi @bdoucette 

Feel sorry that you have to end up with a custom event for this. I really suggest to find what causing the real error with your workflow using postman and add conditional statements in the workflow to prevent invoking the projection action for customer orders which would give error.

However, here’s how the method is used from the commands in Handle Blocked Customer Orders page

Release Blocked Order

Customer_Order_API.Start_Release_Blocked(order_no_, 'FALSE');

Release from Credit Check

Customer_Order_API.Start_Release_Blocked(order_no_, 'TRUE');

rel_from_credit_check_ parameter is of type VARCHAR2 and accepts values ‘TRUE’ or ‘FALSE’ 

Hope it helps!

Damith

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @dsj 

You’re right, I’ll try to get the same input parameters in a postman call and see what I get back, but thanks for giving the parameter values! I appreciate it.

Thanks,
Bryan