Solved

Multiple company logo for All the Reports APP10

• 15 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

The client has 60 + companies and they use different company logos.
Now they have a new look, the logos too changed.
The client is in APP10 UPD10.
I saw That App10 Aurena has functionality for Report Logos, but I felt this couldn't use for many companies. one logo for all company sort of functionality.

Could you please let know if this is possible or should we use the same company logotype functionality?

Thanks in advance and Best Regards,

Udeni

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 15 March 2022, 12:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Udeni,

I think it still uses the Document logotype for company in Apps10.

If it doesn’t work, it could be probably due to the image stored in the database gets the preference. You could try to delete the images stored in the database and use fallback path system parameter.

Cheers!

Damith

Badge +2

Hi Damith,

Yes, that's currently done for old logos,  I was wondering if there is a way to dynamically load the logo from report_logos?

If not from Aurena report logos, then we have to upload all the logos to the application server as currently implemented?

Thanks and Regards,
Udeni

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @udenig,

Upload the images from “Report Images” form in Aurena client and make sure to give each image a different name so that you can identify which logo is for which company. Then you can specify the correct image names in “Document logotype” field in Company window for each company.

I could find verification that it is working this way in following community post:

Hope this helps!