Solved

Missing some webpages on aurena for new users

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Dear All,
One of my senior advisors created a user in IEE. But some (purchase order and customer order webpages) aurena web pages cannot be found using that new user account. Then I duplicated ifsapp user account (this is a demo env) and tryied to do the samething, but I still can't find those web pages using the duplicate account. granted the same permission sets, but I still can not figure out what is the reason for this. Looking forward to your support!

Thank you and Best regards
Sakun Edirisinghe(Trainee systems engineer)

icon

Best answer by Nalaka Samarasinghe 31 May 2022, 15:26

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @XitSakunE, This could be related to projection grants. For an example, if you go to the customer order page in Aurena, you can find the projection name in the URL. Afterwards load IEE and make sure access is granted to the projection name for the newly created user, which you can check in the permission set window → projection tab. And the granted permission set should be allocated to the user as well. Hope this will be helpful.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @XitSakunE, This could be related to projection grants. For an example, if you go to the customer order page in Aurena, you can find the projection name in the URL. Afterwards load IEE and make sure access is granted to the projection name for the newly created user, which you can check in the permission set window → projection tab. And the granted permission set should be allocated to the user as well. Hope this will be helpful.

Dear @Nalaka Samarasinghe,
I’m really sorry i couldn’t attched the screenshot of granted projections. However now i’m going to try your solution. thank you for the support. i inform you if this works or not.
Thank you and best regards,
Sakun Edirisinghe

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @XitSakunE, This could be related to projection grants. For an example, if you go to the customer order page in Aurena, you can find the projection name in the URL. Afterwards load IEE and make sure access is granted to the projection name for the newly created user, which you can check in the permission set window → projection tab. And the granted permission set should be allocated to the user as well. Hope this will be helpful.

Hello @Nalaka Samarasinghe,
I need small clarification for this. If i need customer order page on aurena which projections should i give to the permission set? Do i have to give all these projections which starting with CustomerOrder? Still i can't find the exact projection. Thank you very much for spending your valuable time for this.

Thank you and Best regards
Sakun Edirisinghe

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @XitSakunE ,

If I’m not mistaken, only the relevant projection should be enough for a particular page.

For an example, open the debug console (User Name in the top right corner → Debug → Enable debug) and then navigate to the customer order window. The projection of that should be visible in the ‘Page Info’ section of the debug console. For Customer order, it should be ‘CustomerOrderHandling’, please verify. Then grant access (RMB on the projection name in ‘projections’ tab and click grant) to that projection via IEE to an already active permission set. After restarting the Aurena, the particular user should have the Customer Order page in the navigator.

And I’m not sure about the exact impact, but you could try to refresh server cache for dictionary & security via IEE ‘Refresh Server Cache’ window as well after granting the access - if this is a none production of cause.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @XitSakunE, I had a quick test in one of the environments I'm working on, I didn’t had to clear any cache, I was able to get the Customer Order page in Aurena navigation for my end user by granting access for the projection CustomerOrderHandling via IEE, so please have a look.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @XitSakunE ,

If I’m not mistaken, only the relevant projection should be enough for a particular page.

For an example, open the debug console (User Name in the top right corner → Debug → Enable debug) and then navigate to the customer order window. The projection of that should be visible in the ‘Page Info’ section of the debug console. For Customer order, it should be ‘CustomerOrderHandling’, please verify. Then grant access (RMB on the projection name in ‘projections’ tab and click grant) to that projection via IEE to an already active permission set. After restarting the Aurena, the particular user should have the Customer Order page in the navigator.

And I’m not sure about the exact impact, but you could try to refresh server cache for dictionary & security via IEE ‘Refresh Server Cache’ window as well after granting the access - if this is a none production of cause.

Dear @Nalaka Samarasinghe 

Thank you so much for your support Nalaka. You explained the solution step by step. the issue is solved.I appreciate it.
best regards
sakun edirisinghe

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You’re welcome @XitSakunE !