Solved

Language-Error in Aurena

• 9 March 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi together

We are facing an issue with languages in Aurena. It works well with IEE, but our customer needs to use Aurena. 

So you can see our 4 languages, but not select them. 

If you pick any language German, Frensh or Italian and saves, it still stays English in Aurena after logging-in again.

You can also see only 1 language (English) by creating a “New Company”.

All background-jobs are running well. Main & Int Cluster are running well.
I restarted MWS. Tried the IFS-Reconfigure a few times.. but the language-issue still exists. 

Dons anyone have an idea how to fix it?

Many thanks for any advice and reply.

Best regards

Anatol

icon

Best answer by BytAnatoW 11 March 2021, 14:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,,

After saving the language in account setting window, save and do a application refresh then the change will be applied to the application. Does customer need to see the changed language at the re login as well ? Which UPD level are you referring ?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello,

Yes, i refreshed the page. Logged-out and logged-in again. 

I even restarted MWS and also run IFS-Reconfigure…  issue still exits.

We are using Upd9. 

Just need to add, we installed 3 environments: TEST, MIG and PROD.

All with the same 1 delivery, same Build_Home.

On the other both enviroments TEST & MIG it works fine, but somehow not at the PROD :thinking:

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

This seems a user profile issue. You can check whether the changed language is correctly updated to the user profile in below location. Then that should be considered  at the re login.

You can use F12 (Chrome/Developer tools)  as below to check.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Dumeesha

It works well with IEE :) I can pick any language at Aurena and see the change at IEE, but not at Aurena. 

For example, when i select German at IEE, then logging-in at Aurena i still see English displayed.

Even when the settings shows “German” - its still appears in English.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

Yes I understood that you have no issues with IEE. But I noted that when we changed the language in Aurena ans save , the changes are reflected in user/general/regional settings in the language entry (this is in user profile for the login user). I asked you to check whether the changes are correctly saved there. You may compare same with the environments correctly working. This is the place where considered  for fetching language in the aurena login.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Yes thank you, I saved German at Aurena. Opening IEE it keeps German:

Displayed Language at Aurena is still English.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hello,

That means profile get the correct value. Check the information in my second image also.  Press F12 on the chrome browser. Log out an login to Aurena in same browser and check the information I mentioned in my second image.

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Dumeesha

Thank you for your help. We solved this issue at IEE “Refresh Server Cache”.

We refreshed all 4 languages and it works now at Aurena, too :blush:

Thanks and have a good day!