Question

it is too long when change AURENA client language

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

When I change my language to chinese . navigator do not show .I need wait more than 2hours to show my navigator. Can I any way to resolve this question。

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hi @DalKylekY,

Did you try refreshing the browser? 

Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @DalKylekY,

Did you try refreshing the browser? 

Thank you

yes  I already refreshing the browser and language dictionary. but it does not work

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Right after saving the 'language change', logout and login again to Aurena instead of waiting, See the effect.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Right after saving the 'language change', logout and login again to Aurena instead of waiting, See the effect.

it still do not show navigator. the navigator show like above image.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @DalKylekY ,

If there is any issue with Chinese translations, at least it should load the English translations. 
Can you check whether there is any network or database slowness.

Best Regards,
/Minoshini

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

@DalKylekY  In the navigator search bar, seems you have typed something. May be there is not hit for what you are searching. Please remove that and try to load the full navigator.

/Sangeetha Jayamaha.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @DalKylekY ,

If there is any issue with Chinese translations, at least it should load the English translations. 

Best Regards,
/Minoshini

I add a new language Thai .  find it can show navigator too. then change back to chinese .it works! but I do not know why.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @DalKylekY ,

Best Regards,
/Minoshini

I add a new language Thai .  find it can show navigator too. then change back to chinese .it works! but I do not know why.

Hi @DalKylekY,

I have seen few incidents similar to this. 

In those situations, the reason was related to database performance and database memory allocation. What is the Oracle version running in your environment. Is it Oracle 12c?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @DalKylekY ,

Best Regards,
/Minoshini

Hi @DalKylekY,

In those situations, the reason was related to database performance and database memory allocation. What is the Oracle version running in your environment. Is it Oracle 12c?

My oracle version is 19c.

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Hi @DalKylekY ,

Best Regards,
/Minoshini

Hi @DalKylekY,

My oracle version is 19c.

Oracle 19c Standard Edition 2 or Oracle 19c Enterprise Edition supports IFS Application from APP10 UPD6 onwards. IFS recommends using the latest available release update revision of the supported Oracle Database versions.

Furthermore, please check whether you have patches related to following solutions

If you have Oracle 19c Standard Edition 2- 
275500* 274771, 275374 ,276877, 281129

If you have Oracle 19c Enterprise Edition - 
275500* 274771, 275374, 276877

* Important: The DBCA templates for Oracle 19C is included in Solution ID 275500. Please note the templates must be downloaded separately when using Oracle 19C with IFS Applications 10 UPD6.