We are using Apps 10, UPD11
Is it possible to add a field to the list of fields in the Subscription? For AR Customer Invoices Analysis, we’d like to add “Status”.
Best answer by Kasun Balasooriya
As noted in the documentation, Not all logical units and fields are available for subscription. Given below are the requirements for a logical unit and its fields to be subscribable. Pleaser refer the following extract :
Subscribable Logical Units and Fields
Not all logical units and fields are available for subscription. Given below are the requirements for a logical unit and its fields to be subscribable.
- Logical Unit must have a base table.
- Objkey/Rowkey and OBJID must be available and enabled on the logical unit.
- Field must be available in both the base table and the view currently used in the client form. Both the view and the table must be of the same logical unit. (e.g. client side derived attributes are not supported)
- Field must have valid Foundation1 properties
- Data type must be NUMBER, DATE or VARCHAR2. CLOB columns are not currently supported.
If the status is not listed under the filed list available for subscription, it is most likely due to one of the above reasons. Hope this helps.