Solved

IFS Language for Country Taiwan

• 12 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Dear Community Team,

As the Taiwan KEYUSERS are not satisfied by the given translation in simplified Chinese it would be helpful to have a separate translation for TWN.
Does IFS support this ?
If yes how we can proceed with the request. 

Thank you and Best regards,

Kalhari.

icon

Best answer by Gonzalo 16 April 2024, 13:29

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Kalhari.

Do you need translations for IFS Cloud?

Best regards.

Gonzalo.

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hello everyone,

@Nimnaz Shereen  would you be able to advise on this matter or guide us in the right direction please?

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @Gonzalo,

We were looking for both APP9 and Cloud as  KEYUSERS are not satisfied by the given translation in simplified Chinese it would be helpful to have a separate translation for TWN.

Best regards,

Kalhari.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Kalhari.

I created a guide for a customer who needed to add translations to Operational Reports for non supported languages on IFS Cloud. This instructions will work fine to add translations to pages as well. Please find it attached.

Unfortunately I don’t have documentation on how to achieve the same thing for Apps9 or Apps10. 

Thank you much.
Best regards.
Gonzalo.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @Gonzalo 

Thank you for your answer and it was well explained document. But when i checked on cloud environment it was noted Taiwan language not there in the used language window. So unfortunately our issue still exists.

Best regards,

Kalhari.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Kalhari,

I’m sorry to say that , unfortunately that IFS RND does not provide translations for Taiwanese language . 

Thanks,

Shereen

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi Kalhari.

You need to add the languages manually. Maybe that’s not clear enough. When you read in the documentation:

Start by enabling the required languages. Visit the page “Used Languages” and make sure you set the languages in the red box as shown in the image below:

Click on the “+” button and create the line for the missing language. Make sure you use the proper Language Code, RFC3066,  NLS Territory….

The keep reading the guide and apply the next steps.

Best regards.
Gonzalo.