Solved

IFS Connect Server error

• 2 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

We are getting a weird error in IFS Connect server logs (APPS8). in Integration for File_reader1

I would really appreciate if anyone can help on this topic.

2021-06-02 09:49:16,793  21 ERROR [Integration]{FILE_READER1} ConnectorAgent.run(): Cought throwable while executing the FILE_READER1 agent. [Error GUID:00f4ff23-4407-48a8-90b9-7fd77d3fcf52]
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ifs.fnd.connectserver.ProblemFilesHandler$FileDesc.toString(ProblemFilesHandler.java:615)
    at ifs.fnd.connectserver.ProblemFilesHandler$FileDesc.parse(ProblemFilesHandler.java:722)
    at ifs.fnd.connectserver.ProblemFilesHandler$FileDesc.access$100(ProblemFilesHandler.java:465)
    at ifs.fnd.connectserver.ProblemFilesHandler.readData(ProblemFilesHandler.java:214)
    at ifs.fnd.connectserver.ProblemFilesHandler.init(ProblemFilesHandler.java:151)
    at ifs.fnd.connectserver.ProblemFilesHandler.<init>(ProblemFilesHandler.java:136)
    at ifs.fnd.connectserver.file.FileReaderAgent.doRun(FileReaderAgent.java:128)
    at ifs.fnd.connectserver.ConnectorAgent.run(ConnectorAgent.java:69)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

icon

Best answer by Ragaventhan Sathananda 2 June 2021, 10:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi @TecAnshuA 

First, check whether the file named CONNECT_SERVER1_FILE_READER1_problem_files.xml is located in <IFS_HOME>\instance\<INSTANCE_NAME>\logs folder. Check if you could open the file manually and whether it has any information on the connect server. Once I got an issue like this and the mentioned file was corrupted, I took a backup, removed the file from the location, and restarted the connect server. To remove the file you need to stop the connect server. After the connect server restart the files in the ‘IN’ folder were cleared.

Check if this answer helps your problem. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6