Question

IFS Cloud Lobbies not auto updating

• 25 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello,

We are currently facing an issue where lobbies are set to not auto update. When changing this field and setting lobbies to update based off an interval (300 seconds for example) when saving these changes, the lobby does not actually auto update, it reverts its settings back to auto update being turned off. What’s even more odd is that the interval value saves from the last change, so if it’s default value when turned on is 600 seconds, you turn the field on and change it to 300, then save. When reloading, the field is off but it still retains the 300 seconds when you turn it back on, so there is something being saved… just not the value for auto refresh...

Has anyone else experienced this before? Any and all advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

@bdoucette Please check the following community post. If this is the scenario the issue has already been fixed.

I m not pretty sure if this works, but you also can try Refresh Server Cache

If the issue occurs for standard lobbies also then I think you can directly report to IFS Support.

Hope this helps !

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Buddhika Kurera 

Is this an employee only post? It says I do not have access to that community post.

Thanks,
Bryan

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello @Buddhika Kurera 

I still have not received a response from you in two weeks.

Please respond.

Thanks,
Bryan​​​​​​​