Solved

I am getting java heap space while printing the report

• 15 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi All,

I am getting the below mentioned error, while printing the customer agreement report.

For your reference.

Please check and help me on this.

Thanks In Advance,

Hari

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 22 November 2022, 14:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @proharikg,

It is most likely that enough heap memory is not allocated to the Integration Server, although this might not be the case all the time. However, if the report is fetching a huge amount of data, heap space errors could be thrown if there isn’t enough memory allocated. 

The best way to investigate this would be to a obtain a heap dump when the error occurs and analyze it to find out if there really is a problem with the allocated memory or if there is any other problem leading to this. Once that is done, you can increase the heap memory or take any other necessary corrective action.

If you need to increase the heap size, you can do it from IFS MWS Admin Console in IFSAPP10

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @proharikg,

It is most likely that enough heap memory is not allocated to the Integration Server, although this might not be the case all the time. However, if the report is fetching a huge amount of data, heap space errors could be thrown if there isn’t enough memory allocated. 

The best way to investigate this would be to a obtain a heap dump when the error occurs and analyze it to find out if there really is a problem with the allocated memory or if there is any other problem leading to this. Once that is done, you can increase the heap memory or take any other necessary corrective action.

If you need to increase the heap size, you can do it from IFS MWS Admin Console in IFSAPP10

Hope this helps!

Thank you Charith