Solved

How to print attachments via document object connection window

• 24 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hello,

I am currently trying to print off customer order attachments automatically based off of a certain custom event I created. My main issue is that there does not seem to be a great way to sort through all of the listed items on the Document Object Connection window and print them off.

I would be sorting based off of the object key, which I can do just fine, but I am not sure how IFS workflows can be designed to go through all of the different items in this list. I could do it normally in javascript if there was an object that acted as a list/array, but it seems like workflows want to be built with loop sub processes, to handle lists. Does anyone have an example workflow that I might be able to use for reference? I haven’t found much luck with the technical documentation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

icon

Best answer by bdoucette 25 April 2023, 16:09

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Unfortunately, since these attachments can only be printed via the Aurena Agent, and you cannot access the aurena agent through a workflow, meaning, you cannot automatically have these attachments print off. 
The solution I came up with was to alert the user with a user task, that there is an attachment that needs to be printed off, which works for us since this scenario is not common for our business.

Thanks,
Bryan