Solved

How can i set visible my Entity List in Aurena

• 24 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi everyone i have this issue ,i create a custom page in IEE for a Custom Logical Unit 

Then i need to view the page in Aurena for do this i was creating a new project Configuration  like this 

then i create  the page configuration   for this projection for can view the page 

But in the page designer when i try to create a new Content (List) for can set the field the Values comes Empty 

Maybe i missing something, but i dont know what?

thanks for the help…

Regards 

icon

Best answer by Odatha Bandara 24 March 2022, 04:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi @HumbertoFloresD ,

If I understood you, you are going to create a fresh custom page in Aurena. If so, it seems like you have not added the list to the page all elements section first.

In the Page Designer, if you need to add new content to the page, first you need to configure those elements using the ALL ELEMENTS section in the page designer.

In your case please go to ALL ELEMENTS > List.

And then click on the ‘+’ button appears in the right to add a new list.

In the new element dialog appeared, add the Entity and other details.

Then under the new list you created, you will be able to add content and other configurations for that.

Finally, you can add it to the active page content by following the last two steps you attempted earlier. Now, you will be able to select the list you just configured from the dropdown.

Set the Datasource and other configs to the list accordingly.

Hope this will solve your matter.

Thanks and Kind Regards!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi,

Please refer this for adding list to custom pages Creating a New Page Model (Custom Page) (ifs.com)

additionally refer this for Importing & Exporting of Configurations thorough environments Importing & Exporting of Configurations (ifs.com) ( As you have said that you have already created the custom objects in IEE)