Question

Error 500 when logging to IFS10

• 9 March 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi community,

Help would be appreciated since I can not resolve myself this issue.I am installing IFS 10 UPD10 as a demo environment on a Windows virtual machine. I have done the process many times (Oracle, IFS, UPD, self-certificate)...

I’m currently having issue while launching IFS Enterprise Explorer: getting Error 500. IFS Aurena seems ok.

I have already cleared cache in AppData and check security boxes in advanced security. Any matters on this?

Many thanks for any help,

Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: Unexpected error while calling server method ClientApplication/IdentifyCurrentUser

at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(String intface, String operation, Object requestBody, Object responseBody, FndRequestContext requestContext, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.Interactive.FndLoginDialog.AuthenticateCredentials(FndLoginCredentials loginCreds) ---> Ifs.Fnd.FndSystemException: 500
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.CallGetResponse(String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Byte[] requestHeaderBytes, Byte[] requestBodyBytes, FndApfAsyncInvoke asyncInvokeHandle, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeGetResponse(String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Byte[] requestHeaderBytes, Byte[] requestBodyBytes, Boolean& abandoned, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   at Ifs.Fnd.AccessProvider.FndConnection.InvokeInternal(Object requestBody, Object responseBody, String intface, String operation, FndRequestContext requestContext, FndManualDecisionCollection decisions, Boolean forcedSync, Boolean integrationGateway)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Check whether clearing browser cache resolves the issue. Also try to launch the application from within an InPrivate or Incognito mode browser tab - this will ignore cache.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi BeaLionR,

This is an internal server error, usually, this occurs when your Middleware servers are down or not in running status. Please try to locate the server scripts and check for IntServer and managed server statuses. If they are up this probably could be due to a deployment issue. 

Login to middleware server console and check for deployments in your main server & integration server, probably your ifsapp-main deployment is in failed or new state other than Active.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Do you trust the ssl certificate? Does everything seems to be ok for the landing page in the browser when it comes to ssl Certificate, important that you don’t get any certificate warnings? Also have you tried to add the web site url to local intranet or trusted site zone? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Thank you for your answers. Since I can not go further than the landing page, it is impossible for me to login to middleware server admin console.

Concerning certificate, the RACE package I have been given installs its own self certificate. Then, during first time you have the warning, but as soon as you install the certificate, you do not get any popup.