Question

Custom Integration Projection and API's

• 6 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hello!

We are working on some integration with Boomi and have run into a roadblock with a custom integration projection. We were under the impression that when you add two Entities to a custom projection that it would combine the data from those two entities into a single API. 

We need to pull the full address and the address type, unfortunately that information is in two different places. 

Here’s our Custom Projections - the Categories has disappeared, it was Integration, not sure why it’s not showing. 

We have out two entities, CustomerInfoAddress, CustomerInfoAddressType and we’ve done our Associations and Key Mappings. 

It’s published and when we go to API Explorer and look at the API Doc, we have API’s for each entitiy but not them combined. 

Neither one of these have all the information we need. Are we misunderstanding how the custom projections work or is there something wrong with how the API’s are being generated. I did a case to IFS asking this exact question and they told me to contact Boomi. That doesn’t help because my question is related to how the Custom Projection creates the API’s. 

1 reply

Badge +3

hello @SaraCrank ,

from the screenshot, it seems that you use IFS cloud. If yes, there is a projection

CustomerSalesInfoService

and it has a function GetCustomers which has required info.

regards,

Kajetan