Solved

Custom fields in Aurena - Apps10

• 15 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

I am able to add custom fields in Aurena using page designer. When I save and publish, I am able to see them. However, when I close the page design and go back to the page, the custom fields are no longer there. 

The Page Design still has them. This is happening in all the pages in the instance. It is working without issues in another instance for the same customer. 3 of us tried and noticed the same behavior.

Is there a parameter or a setting that needs to be enabled?

Thank You & Best Regards

icon

Best answer by Shan Peiris 15 February 2022, 20:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @khtdinesha 

Try to refresh the cache with below steps

1.        Refresh Language cache ( from IEE)

2.        Refresh Dictionary cache ( from IEE)

3.        Login to Aurena client

4.        Change the browser URL appending below URL path – note that you must change the existing URL only after “main”.

…/main/ifsapplications/projection/ClearCache?METHOD=CLEAR_PROJECTION_CACHE&VALUE=*

5.        Press “enter” key to go to that URL – it will return nothing, that’s normal

6.        Now change the URL again appending below URL path – again you must change the existing URL only after “main”.

…/main/ifsapplications/web/server/clearmetadatacache

Thanks & Regards
Shan

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hello @khtdinesha ,

Please try to clear the projection cache as mentioned in the below mentioned community post and check whether it helps. 

Best Regards,
Ragul

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Shan and Ragul,

Refreshing the cache in Aurena per above #4 - #6 resolved the issue. Thank you so much for your help!

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi @khtdinesha 

Happy to hear the issue was resolved. You can mark this question as solved now :).

Thanks & Regards
Shan